Aim and scope
The original scientific double blind peer-reviewed papers published in ACTA Scientiarum Polonorum Technologia Alimentaria journal cover main aspects of food science from processing aspects up to quality of final products and their nutritional acceptability and usability.
It involves fundamental and applied research, including selected subjects of food science and human nutrition with pointing out at their interface.
All of these problems can be put into two main topics:
- influence of all processing parameters on food quality and safety
- systems and methods of controlling and modifi cation of food properties
- food biotechnology and microbiology
- production of novel food
any subject at the interface between food processing and food quality and human nutrition.
Paper connected with these technological problems are preferred.
- functional foods developments
- effects of processing and storage on the stability and biological activity of bioactive food components and their metabolites
- clinical tests of foods
- consumer preferences of standard and novel food
- diet and nutritional status assessment
- nutritional and health impacts of foods and food components