- Manuscript must by submitted by e-mail at address mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please sign the attached bellow Copyright assignment form. It can be either emailed, with your electronic signature(s), back to email@example.com or faxed as a signed form to +48 61 848 7808.
Declaration - Copyright assignment form
- Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form without the written permission of the editor.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any data and figures for which copyright exists.
- All papers will be independently refereed. In cases where a manuscript is returned to an author for revision, it must be resubmitted within 60 days; otherwise it will be assumed to be withdraw.
- Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned within 48 hours of receipt, preferably by e-mail. Correction should be restricted to type settings errors only.
- Page charges are obligatory for publications. For some specific cases the publications may be free of charge. Details information are available from the secretary.
- Paper length: In general papers should not exceed 12 pages (A4-format) inclusive of tables and illustrations.
- Manuscripts must by typewritten, double-spaced with wide margins. Good quality printouts with a font size (Times New Roman) of 12 pt is required.
- Tables and illustrations should not exceed B-5 format (12.5 cm x 19.5 cm). Tables should not duplicate results presented elsewhere in the manuscript (e.g. in graphs) and include only essential data with appropriate statistical values. All descriptions should be printed with a font size 8-9 pt. Tables and illustrations should be numbered consistently and given a suitable caption and each one presented on a separate sheet.
- Units: the SI system should be used for all scientific laboratory data.
- Text: Follow this order when typing manuscripts:
- all authors names with affiliations: the corresponding author must be identified by e-mail and full postal address,
- title: in English,
- abstract: should count 200-250 words and have a structured form, i.e. reflect structure of an article (background, material and methods, results, conclusion).
>> See sample
- key words: up to 7 words or phrases for the main topics of the paper, should not repeat word used in title,
- the main text should contain the following elements: introduction, aim of the work, materials, results and discussion (may be presented together or separately), conclusions, summary (up to 20 lines),
- references: must be listed alphabetically on the separate sheets in the form as following:
- Brisson G.J., 1982. Lipid in human nutrition. MTP Press Limited, Lancaster, England.
- Desai J.D., Banat I., 1997. Microbial production of surfactants and their commercial potential. Microbiol Mol. Biol. Rev., 61, 1, 47-64.
- Huffman D.L., 1993. The development of low-fat ground products. 39ICoMST, 1-6 August, Calgary, Abstracts and Reviev Papers, Session 7, 293-303.
- Tamuri M., Mitsuo Y., Miyoshi K., Ishii Y., 1982. Heat and acid stable alpha-amylase enzymes and processes for producing the same. Patent USA, Nr 4, 284, 722.
- Last page: title, abstract, keywords in Polish (Polish speaking authors only).