Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Technologia Alimentaria
- The manuscript should be sent by the editorial system: https://www.food.actapol.net/submit/login.html .
- Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form without the written permission of the editor.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any data and figures for which copyright exists.
- All papers will be independently refereed, double blind reviewing is employed. All papers are reviewed initially by the Editor and/or delegated member of Scientific Board of Journal. This person(s) determines whether the paper covers the „Aim and Scope” of the journal, initially estimates its level and proposes reviewers. Reviews are carried out anonymously from scientific centers other than author´s (authors´) of a given article paper. According to the results of the reviews, the paper is redirected to authors or to the additional reviewer. The Scientific board takes the final decision whether to publish the paper or not. In cases where a manuscript is returned to an author for revision, it must be resubmitted within 30 days; otherwise it will be assumed to be withdrawn.
- If uo sent manusceipt to email, please sign the attached bellow Copyright assignment form. It can be either emailed, with your signature(s), back to email@example.com.
Declaration - Copyright assignment form
- Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned within 48 hours of receipt, preferably by e-mail. Correction should be restricted to type settings errors only.